Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Alexa Ray Joel says supermodel mother Christie Brinkley wishes she looked similar to me

Alexa Ray Joel has a new see and a new franchise of life.Five months after she was quickly hospitalized for an overdose, the daughter of classical rocker Billy Joel and former supermodel Christie Brinkley is opening up about her conflict with basin that roughly took her life."I felt similar to I was in a black hole and I couldnt see out," Joel, 24, tells People magazine. "I strike stone bottom that day … A piece of me longed for people close to me to know – not the total world." The singer, who downed eight sleeping pills in an strong self-murder try Dec.5, says she never got over her 2008 break-up with ex-bandmate Jimmy Riot, whom she began dating at age 19. The exes one after another to have an off-and-on intrigue that resulted in a bad box of heartbreak for Joel."I was dependant to this man and it spiraled out of control," she admits. "It had all to do with my depression, my anxiety, a dysfunctional on-and-off attribute with my ex – zero to do with my attribute with possibly one of my parents."Joel, who not long ago showed off the formula of a nose pursuit she had last month, explains her reason for going underneath the blade was some-more about "feeling pretty" than being vein. "Nobody is some-more understanding of my earthy coming than [my mother]," she says. "She tells me – that I dont assimilate – that she wishes she looked similar to me, that I"m so most some-more singular than her." Now with her new look, however, Joel can design even some-more comparisons to her supermodel mom, whose footsteps she will follow as the new spokesmodel for Prell shampoo, a pursuit Brinkley hold scarcely twenty-five years ago.In further to carrying her ad scrutinized, Joel intends to emanate her own temperament with her song career."Its tough since [people] review my song to my father and my looks to my mother," she says. "And I similar to to think that my song and my voice are opposite than my fathers and my see is really opposite than my mother"s. Cant I only be me?"
fallout new vegas reviews
taylor swift mean
typhoon megi path
nfl power rankings week 7
nfl power rankings week 8


that enables the make the most efficient use of their stored energy in the muscles breaking dawntwilight sagamilkydry skinbridal gownshow to hairsuitdry skinbridal gowns imprimantefor acne milkbridal gownsdry skintwilight breaking dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment